Best Way How To Make French Onion Skillet Chicken Deliciously?
When I went to visit my friend’s house in Paris, she introduced a recipe to me that was french onion skillet chicken. Yes, I could not pass a day without the fried onion chicken as it was yummy to eat.
Actually, man feels bored for having the same food often. However, I never felt odd with the skillet diet. You know why? Truly the taste of it just amazing. I savored the meal in my friend’s house prepared by her mom as well as consumed from different restaurants.
After discovering its cherished taste I learned this recipe from friend’s mom as I asked her to give me a recipe for chicken and she taught me this one.
Besides, I tried to catch the secret procedures that make the food more delicious. I will be pleased to share a nice chicken recipe from my top chicken recipes.
- 2 pieces skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut in half lengthwise to prepare 4 cutlets (french style chicken)
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion (white onion)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon regular salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 pieces white onions cut in thinly and sliced
- ½ cup beef stock
- 2 cloves garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ grated gruyere cheese
- Onion leaves (optional)
How To Cook?
- 1Keep the French cut chicken cutlets into an enough sized bowl. Add all the mentioned ingredients with the chicken without grated cheese, thyme leaves, beef stock, mix them precisely.
- 2Make sure to marinate it minimum for 30 minutes or even for a night. The chicken absorbs the solution inwardly for marinating overnight which provides extra flavor.
- 3After marinating the meat, retain a skillet or plenty sized nonstick single pan over the medium heat. Sprinkle 4 tablespoon canola oil or can use soya bean oil instead of canola. Let it be hot.
- 4After heating oil put 2 chicken cutlet on the pan, fry until turn into brown. It might take about 3-4 mins to be fried per side. Secondly, do the similar process to fry another 2 pieces. While the meat will be completed, place the french chicken in a pot.
- 5Now add 4 teaspoon oil to the same pan, also add 2 spoons of butter, let it be melt together. Add the 3 cup sliced onions (may use crushed onion and shared equally to get pasty broth) and stir the chicken breast and onions, till turn into brown onion a little bit.
- 6Nevertheless would not crunchy onions, just would be soft. Remember, the onions may seem more but after frying will be less.
- 7Add salt to the onion gravy according to taste along with cheese, beef stock. If you like peppery then add 1 tablespoon more black pepper. At this stage, add thyme leaves and stir for 2-3 mins. Note down, the volume of flame should be kept in medium ranges.
- 8Now shift the frenched chicken breast to the skillet, sprinkle some grated cheese over the meat and wait to get a golden color of onion chicken fry. Now your french onion skillet ready to serve. Serve instantly to acquire its ‘wow’ taste.
What Can I Add With The Onion Chicken To Serve?
Perfect serving presents any meals as more valued. You should serve the food with another nutrients item for a faultless eating dish. You can add kale salad, onion fruit or vegetable alongside the frenched chicken.
Spinach is an additional selection to add with it. It is nutritious too that supportive to burn fat. The meat you eat that produces fat to your body, but consuming spinach, kale salad along with meat reduce the meat’s fat at a time.
The roasted vegetable or tomato, onion straws likewise preeminent choice to serve the cooked food. Chicken and veggies are traditional cuisine meals, this myth may go to this item.
Personally, I prefer to serve French fry with the french onion skillet chicken. Sometimes I select chicken stew soup with it. I think it makes the quick pan chicken yummier.
Recollect Some Essential Tips
- Carbohydrates 16g
- Iron 7.8%
- Sugar 6g
- Calcium 54.6%
- Calories 610kcal
- Saturated Fat 21g
- Vitamin A 20.6%
- Cholesterol 172mg
- Potassium: 718mg
- Fat 40g
- Protein 42g
- Sodium 1498mg
- Vitamin C 12.4%
- Fiber 2g
Finally, hope you will be intelligent to prepare the french onion skillet chicken perfect. If you cook, so do not forget to share with me how the taste was. If you have any queries about this one pan cooking, thus don’t hesitate for commenting. Thank you so much!